Wednesday, January 24, 2007

endangered species..

i now truly believe that i'm an endangered species.. =D.. after today's first tutorial for psychology, i truly do.. haha..

well, it is always believed that people see and process faces with the right hemisphere of their brains.. i.e. they tend to notice and see the left side of the faces and process the information with the right hemisphere of the brain..

but today's test proved that i don't do it that way.. as in my brain doesn't choose to do it that way.. haha.. or rather, i don't purposely control it.. haha.. i broke the record, out of 36 photos, none of them i process the left side of the faces.. that means, i process the right side of all the faces, and which means, i work with my left hemisphere of the brain.. haha.. even my tutor was doubting me, and thought that i was dozing off during the lesson.. haha..

so, i'm truly an endangered species! haha.. so i should be protected! wahaha..

--------------------

my secondary school's classmate is leaving for Denmark for an exchange programme.. and over dinner i was hearing so many plans of friends going to places, travelling around the world for holiday, for studying..

where am i? where will i head to? what kind of path that my future will lead me to?

No comments: