Thursday, December 07, 2006

one more day..

ahh.. one more day.. =)

sorry for the lack of updates recently, despite the end of those horrible papers.. hehe.. i was busy preparing things for my trip lar.. and my spending powers came into play.. haha..

although this time round, things are a bit rushed, but at least they are much more smoothly carried out, compared to last year.. i am more prepared this year, more plannings done, though i am more ambitious too.. but at least i have achieved it.. =)

this may be the last time i am doing this.. i don't know if i will get a chance to do it again.. i don't know what i will do after i graduate, and i really don't know if i will have the time to be away for a long time.. so now, i tell myself, make this trip the best, and the most rewarding one.. =)

to all friends who have been showing support, helping me with my donation drive, a very BIG thank you.. and i will see all of you next year.. =)

No comments: