Friday, December 08, 2006

flying soon..

ok, bags are all packed (finally.. after hours of dilly-dally-ing).. haha.. every year it seems like i am going with more and more bags.. cannot blame lar, so many people, so many presents.. =D

a whole new journey is about to begin, with a friend to share my joy, experience, and of course, workload.. haha.. i hope that this trip is the best, and perhaps the next trip an even better one.. haha..

but i am a bit disappointed, because my plans for visiting my sponsored child may not come true.. problems cropped up at the last minute.. sigh.. will see how when i'm there..

meanwhile, if you guys need to contact me, i can still be reached at the same number, or email (though replies will be a few days delayed)..

ok, a happy merry early christmas to all, while i wait for a few more hours to my flight.. =) take care all!

~ i'm leaving on a jetplane, don't know when i'll be back again, oh babe, i hate to go~

No comments: