Friday, October 07, 2005

bad dream..

think i'm too stressed out.. the bad dream really freaked me out..

was dreaming about me going to changi airport for my trip to philippines.. so along the way i realised i forgot to bring out my handphone and camera chargers.. i can survive without the phone, but i don't think i will without the camera.. so i had to call home to ask my brother to bring out the chargers, and rush out of the house (i think i told him i will pay for his cab fare..), cos i had a flight to catch.. hmm.. think it was a sunday.. heard my father over the phone..

anyway.. so i reached the airport.. i knew i was catching for the 3+pm flight, but i dunno why, i was going around asking where i can buy plane tickets.. manz.. this means i didn't buy any tics in the first place!! i remembered me not being able to buy a tic.. and so the dream continued, i can't remember what happened next.. and then i woke up..

freaky dream.. i wouldn't want this to happen when i'm going for my trip..

i'm sinking.. please pull me up.. or at least throw me a life-jacket or a float..

No comments: