Wednesday, February 09, 2005

new year new year..

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!

oh well.. it sort of symbolises a new start.. hmm.. a time to start saving money for my year-end trip to philippines.. a time to start to be a better person.. a time to start working hard..

joseph wishes everyone kung hei fat choy n a healthy year ahead.. =) miss ya joseph!! haha.. was quite surprised to see his sms.. cos i never expected anyone of them to send me a message on chinese new year..

anyway yesterday i went for another round of shopping at 3 different shopping centres..(sounds a bit crazy..) n only bought a top.. for that i took 4 hours.. manz.. with people staring at my knee.. never mind.. i'm a star.. in a different way..

came home to clean up my room and had reunion dinner.. it was a humble one.. with only my family, grandpa grandma, my small aunt's family n my 2 cousins.. guess everyone has their own family.. can't possibly always be the case that them coming over to my grandpa side.. i'll still get to see them tomorrow.. =) then again.. they will ask about my knee.. sigh..

it's a new year! a new start! new hopes!!! =) wishing everyone a good health and may all wishes come true!! be happy everyday.. *smile*

No comments: