Friday, November 16, 2012

Happy 27th!

Without me realising, my birthday went past *shoo~!* just like that.

The past year has been good, not without the usual ups and downs, but thankfully there were no major crisis to wreck my life. Haha.

Grateful to have friends who have been there when I need them to, and I hope I've done the same for them. :) A high school senior once shared this meaningful quote with me, 'To be rich in friends, is to be poor in nothing'. Indeed.

Thank you, my close friends in NUSCO, who made me a new plush toy, a new friend for Mr Tofu. And we named him, Mr Yong Tofu. HAHA. (By the way, Mr Tofu is already 5 years old!) And of course, to all who have greeted me. I love ya all. Muacks. HAHA.

I don't have any grand birthday wishes, I'm just hoping that it will be a smooth-sailing year. Hmm, or maybe a Piolo coming into my life? HAHA. That's really a wishful thinking.

Happy birthday to me!

No comments: