Sunday, September 09, 2012

I need a break

It has been an exhausting week. Stress level is up, sleepless nights are back. I have been trying my best, but there were still mistakes. And due to the nature of my work, there are too many pairs of eyes watching me, which add on to my stress level, and perhaps contribute a little to my depression. People might think too highly of me, but a superman I am not.

Sometimes, I have the thought of giving up. I'm entertaining that thought again tonight.

To be honest, I'm still lost. I still do not have a clear direction in life. With many of my friends moving towards their goals in life, I think I have been unprepared all along, and have thus failed in this aspect.

Yet somehow, my work (I don't call it a career) is not the main factor that defines who I am. Rather, it is my doings in the Philippines. I have no idea how to make that my career, but I hope it is not impossible to do so.

But for now, a good sleep is perhaps the best way to get rid of any negative thoughts, even if it might be temporary.

No comments: