Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Greetings from Bago City

Life here has been good, in my own words, a good way to detox from all evils. Haha. It might have been a short stay, but nothing falls short from feeling right at home here in Bago City.

I have not yet gotten to meet up with everyone (too many people I've known here), but of those people whom I've seen, they are doing fine. Except for Papa, he has just been admitted into a hospital due to his high blood sugar level. But I'm sure he will recover and get well soon.

This trip would just be a rest-and-relax trip, a time for me to get together with my friends, and some time for myself too. I did not plan for any activities or gift-giving for the children, I hope they won't be disappointed.

And so far so good, I have been sleeping and waking up early (so different from my usual body clock back in Singapore), and eating well too. :) Of course, I've satisfied my craving of chicken inasal, and lots of Starbucks because it is cheaper here in the Philippines. :)

But things have changed too. As the years passed, all of us have matured, and for various reasons, we might have grown closer, or become further apart. For whatever that may mean, I'm learning to accept that.

Alas, time is never enough. I have always wished I have had more time with my friends here. I wish them well, as always.

Till next time. :)

No comments: