Sunday, August 01, 2010

Go go power rangers!



Does that rings a bell? :D

I'm sure children of our age (note that I used the word 'children', because we are still young!) would definitely know the show. It was the most popular and coolest kids' show on TV during our primary school days! Haha..

It was over our usual catch-up session and we were reminiscing our childhood days. Power Rangers came to our minds, and surprisingly, we could name out the colours and the names of the rangers! And their power morphers!

I would sit right in front of the TV every Saturday morning (it was on TV12 then), and watched the rangers fight against the evil witch Rita and the monsters. I can't remember for how many years I was glued to the show, but I could recall that from the inital 5 rangers (red, blue, yellow, black and pink), the green ranger joined the group, and who in turn became the white ranger. There were replacements to the initial cast as well, and then I had no idea what happened next.

Every kid would talk about Power Rangers. My class even had a 'Rangers group'. Ha. Yes, I was part of it. I shall not say which ranger I was.

I think there used to be some ranger toys around in the house, I supposed they were either being passed down to my younger cousins, or they are now somewhere in Bago City. Haha.

Children shows nowadays are overly matured, kids should have some fantasy and imagination! Despite how violent the show was, Power Rangers is still a classic. Just look at their animations! Haha! But hey, that was in the 90s!

Go go Power Rangers! It's morphin' time!

No comments: