Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Chinese New Year 2010

As I keep saying, if given a choice (and money), I would rather spend the Chinese New Year in some other country, away from the hype, the dong-dong-chiang music, and avoid being asked the same questions again and again.

Not that I'm ignoring the family. I give ang baos to the senior ones. But I guess I'm just slowly drifting away.

Because of my jetsetting habits last year and probably this year, I didn't get to go anywhere but to stay at home. It has be a long time since I get to sleep till 11+am. A luxury. Haa. And for the past few days, life has been tidbits-tv-movies-sleep. What a life.

Alas, holidays will still come to an end. Let's hope that I won't oversleep tomorrow for work, and I think I should go on caffeine-high to keep myself awake.

No comments: