Monday, November 16, 2009

Happy birthday to me

Thank you for all the wishes and greetings on Facebook, Friendster, through SMSes. I am thankful to have friends who are with me through the years, all the ups and downs. My goodness, I sounded old. Haha.. another year of wisdom!

But really, I didn't expect pleasant surprises to keep coming. Birthdays are just like any other normal days, it would be nice to just spend it peacefully. I love peace. :)

A birthday song from Juris of M.Y.M.P (live from the USA! :D), a pseudo-birthday cake, lollipop, a real birthday cake, pinoy's birthday song, and whistling sparkers. And of course, special company of friends from the Philippines. Thank you to all for making my day less peaceful, but definitely special.

Thank you, maraming salamat. :)

No comments: