Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Play Ikea

I love looking through the catalogue from Ikea. Everytime I receive the new catalogue from them, I have the urge of getting rid of every single thing in my room and replace them with new furniture from Ikea.

haha but of course that's just a wild idea of mine. :)

I never really have the say when it comes to furniture. Well, firstly I'm not the one paying of it. Secondly, most of the things have been with me since my childhood days, and I suppose most kids have no say in the interior design or decor of their own rooms.

That's why I never understand why the walls in my room are painted apple green, or why all the cupboards are in different hues of brown.

I love the designs of Ikea's furniture. I love their simplicity, coolness, and even quirky ideas. That's quite my personality. haha..

It would be damn exciting to have an empty room, so that I could play Ikea. :D

And that would probably happen, when I get my own apartment? Somewhere ten years down the road? hahahah..

No comments: