Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I want to visit Hong Kong again

Haven't been able to get a long sleep for a long time (2 weeks is considered long for me). Perhaps that explains the lack of posts and inspirations. Haa..

Went to Sentosa last weekend to celebrate friends' birthdays. Had a few satisfying shots, look out for the next post. :)

Been back from Hong Kong for 2 weeks, but like I said, 2 weeks is considered long for me, and in fact, it seems like ages and it's time to get out of the country again. ;P

Compulsive traveller + piling workload + irritating kids = desperate need for
holidays


I do wish to visit Hong Kong again, to take my time exploring the city. Language may be a little problem, my Cantonese proficiency is like peas. But the people there still speak English and some Mandarin, so I can still survive there, if ever I travel there alone.



It's a different kind of hustle and bustle over there, which I actually find it enjoyable. It's an experience of different cultures. :)



If I need to get away from the crowd, there's always a quiet place at some corner of the island, like Tai-O.



Shopping also seems more happening over there. hahaha.. My friends could attest to the level of craziness we got when we were in the outlet mall and H & M. :D



I'm not particular about food, but the food there is indeed delicious, and definitely in large portions.



Accessibility wouldn't be a big problem as well. It's like travelling around in Singapore, there are trains, taxis, and buses to bring you around.



Or maybe I could make another trip back to Disneyland. :) I must find Stitch to take photo with me.



Yeah, I would love to visit Hong Kong again. :)

No comments: