Saturday, May 30, 2009

Another primary school class gathering

I've forgotten how my life seemed like, 14 years ago. I only remembered bits and pieces of my primary school days.

But after a dinner and some coffee with these hilarious peeps, it was really a trip down memory lane. And seriously, these guys have much better memory than I have. ;) I couldn't even recognise or remember half of the classmates in the photos taken during our excursion trip to Sentosa. No, I don't remember going for that excursion as well. haha..

A pity that we didn't have many photos taken during those days. Digital cameras didn't even exist in those ancient times! haha.. I bet we would be laughing our heads off if we had the chance to revisit the old photos. ;)

Not going to post any of my unglam photos as a kid. :P

No comments: