Sunday, April 26, 2009

Back from Macau and Hong Kong

Back from Macau and Hong Kong, another adventure exploring the unknown.

One week of sight-seeing, shopping, photo-taking and lots of walking. Hong Kong is said to be a food paradise. I think all the walking is enough to burn off whatever extra calories I've put on.

It was good to have company on this journey. At least I could share the huge portion of food that Hong Kong offers. :) Having the locals to bring us around also made things so much more convenient, and it was a joy conversing with them, half the time trying to decipher the Cantonese dialect.

And my toy must have had lots of fun. Freaking 1400+ photos taken. Spent the whole day going through them, and even after the selection, it's still a freaky number of 1090.

Also got to fulfil one of my childhood dreams - Disneyland! I was a kid for that day, going totally crazy over Stitch, and maybe a little over Mickey. Yes I kissed Mickey. haha.

Now it's back to the usual routine. I really can't wait for my next travelling adventure again.



*will slowly upload the photos to Flickr and Facebook.*

No comments: