Saturday, January 10, 2009

Toys

Just when everything is not turning too well, I know there's something that will at least allow me to have my sanity back. :)

It's tiring actually, packing all the donated items into the super up-sized box, because the box is just too big for me to start packing from the bottom. But after so many times of doing it, I have developed my own method. :)

And sometimes I'll marvel at the things that are being donated, the toys especially. When I was young, I never really had many toys to play with, and toys in those days were the simple soft toys and board games.

Today, I had fun with the guns and the mini-car (the graphics vary its moving speed with the changing of gears! and it comes with sounds too!), and some intellectual games (I like!).

I'm still young at heart. :D

No comments: