Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Back from Ho Chi Minh City

I'm back from Ho Chi Minh City, back on earth.

A last minute decision. Was supposed to take a break from all the rush and stress, but ended up getting exhausted and wounded. I didn't get to enjoy extended sleeping hours, and all the travelling were actually quite tiring. I came back with 2 burns from the motorcycles' exhaust pipes, a cut on my toe, painful butts and a sore back.

But at least one of my birthday wishes came true - to explore a new country. :)

The whole trip was still quite enjoyable, an eye-opener. Had fun playing with my toy, and had many first times there too. Made some new friends as well.

Thank you, Hai and Giao. You guys have made this trip so much easier.

Photos will be up soon, and stories later. Meanwhile, I shall concentrate on recuperating. :P

No comments: