Sunday, September 07, 2008

new toy's first appearance

my new toy made its first official appearance yesterday. it was for work purposes, but playing with the toy added some fun elements to it. it gave my biceps a good workout, although the carrying of chairs and instruments had been a more strenous one.

picked out a few satisfying ones (aside from work-related shots).



I like this one, because you can still see a glimpse of the instrument through the window.



Cola-cola clearly stood out. my anti-depressant. :)



mommy Michelle and baby Gabriel. would have been better if their facial expressions could be captured more clearly.

------------------------------

ah gong's health is getting better. a good thing. he has been transferred out from the isolation ward. hopefully he can come home soon. somehow it's good, so convenient that I'm working nearby and I can visit him everyday during my lunch hour.

many things have been tiring me out. I do hope all are temporary. I'm strong enough, I hope.

No comments: