Thursday, June 05, 2008

a week after coming back

a week ago, i was trying to control my emotions, not to cry at the airport. i could still remember Nonoy saying this in the van, "it's your 5th time already! don't cry!" and they all kept singing Leaving on a Jetplane. well i didn't wail out loud, i just pretended that i was having some eye irritations and a sensitive nose. haa. suddenly i remembered how i scared the hell out of my friends when i was crying like nobody's business on the flight coming back from Bago City the first time round. haha.

and now, a week has passed, but i felt like it has been weeks or even months, and i'm raring to go on my next trip already. somehow work seems to be getting heavier, my to-do list is getting longer. but it hasn't really able to take my mind off all the thoughts. for a few nights i have been dreaming about the place, and i felt depressed in the dreams. i knew i felt depressed. :(

everytime when i share my stories, i was reminded of the time i've spent there. i guess you can never remove the Bago spirit in me anymore. but it was still good to meet up with good old friends. Aline, Waipeng, Ryan, Shaoting. and soon, Sarah! :)

and perhaps very soon, everybody in Bago City! :)

P.S. photos are still being uploaded. please bear with me.

No comments: