Thursday, June 26, 2008

BHBH1 gathering

at last, the BHBH1 has come together! rawrr.. haha..


Big Hands Bigger Hearts 1 - (half of) the legacy

it was in September 2004 when 24 of us came together to create a miracle, sort of. :) and then in December 2004, the 24 of us stepped onto the beautiful yet unknown grounds of Bago City, Philippines. a place that I've fallen in love with, a place that I call it my second home.

more than 20 days of staying together, working together as a team. we had so much fun that it was as though we were having a vacation there. haha. and we have forged strong friendships, and I am thankful to have them as my friends.

3 years have gone down the road. all of us have grown, and matured into young individuals carving out roads and careers of our own. good to see that everybody is doing well. nice to hear laughters again, listening to stories and reminiscing our days in Bago City.

the YEP in Bago City has changed my life, of course not in a dramatic way, but at least it gives me the motivation to continue doing what I like, and to continue helping the children. I don't know how much the project has changed their lives, but I do hope that they have gained something from it. :)

subsequent groups that have ventured to Bago City also take after the name BHBH. hahah. we are the creator. we are the best! haha..

Big Hands Bigger Hearts 1 - may the legacy continues. haha..

No comments: