Thursday, April 24, 2008

time is relative.

my colleague once told me that time is relative. some people find 24 hours not enough, while some may end up rotting their time away. and some are able to live it up to the fullest (but again, it's hard to define what is "fullest"..)

although i just had my Bangkok trip about a month ago, it seems like i've been back for ages. the workload is always there, and kids are getting just as annoying. ha. (5 is divisible by 2 and 3. my god.)

but of course, i try to give some time to myself, to my friends. during the past few weeks, i've met up with aline and waipeng the married couple, and i've just met up with my mentor and my job attachment partner at Singapore National Eye Centre. i enjoyed going out with myself while doing errands out on the streets. :D

i'm also trying to spend some time reading up on some stuff. hehehe. perhaps a step nearer to one of my dreams.

yeah, time is relative, and i think i'm getting along fine. for now. haha.

------------------------------

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Bong and Ryan! i know a lot of April babies, but i'm not saying they are not close to me. these 2 guys just happen to have the same birthdate! :)

Bong, Tambok as i always like to call him, is one of my closer friends in Philippines. although some things may have changed, but nevertheless i hope he remembers what i've been telling him, and hopefully, all things will turn out fine. that's my wish for you!

and Ryan, he's the father to my godson, so am i supposed to call him pare? haha.. he's also like a brother to me, not so much like Joseph, he likes to tease me and make fun of me, particularly fond of reminding everybody how ugly i look when i cried non-stop when leaving Bago City. but really, he brings laughter to people around him, making him so likable. haha. happy birthday, and of course, wishing you happiness, and take good care of my inaanak! :)

miss you guys!

No comments: