Friday, April 11, 2008

less time

i'm starting to lose inspiration to write these days. you can blame it on the crashing schedules (again), or the proposals and plannings that are draining my brain cells. of course i'm trying hard not to be harsh on myself, but sometimes, it can't be helped. ha.

and i've realised that i did not blog about the NUSCO concert last March, and there are still many interesting stories about Bangkok that i have not shared.

even though orchestra practices have stopped temporarily (reminded me of my school days, when it was supposed to be the study break, but i don't seem to recall if i had ever been that hardworking :P), my kids' exams are nearing. implying that i'll spend more time getting frustrated over their silly mistakes.

it's ok, as always, give me some time. i'll give myself some time too, to take a breather whenever i can. don't worry, i won't stop writing. i know there are people out there who have been reading all this while. i'm tough. :)

No comments: