Friday, February 08, 2008

a peaceful new year..

it has been a much peaceful new year this time round. not much of visiting relatives, but it was nice to see that everybody is doing well, looking well. after having been through the sudden deterioration of my grandpa's health, i just wish to see everybody in good health.

but i wasn't feeling well, what an irony. haha.

didn't get to wear new clothes either, because i didn't buy any, and my grandpa's house is just a few storeys below mine, and my nanny's house is just across the street. good, save money. haha..

it was my first time giving ang baos to grandpa, grandma, nanny and po-po. i felt weird, because i'm never good with words. but it was a simple blessing from me, to bless them with good health, to thank them for taking care of me. especially for grandpa, i want him to be around to see his eldest grandchild getting married, to see his great-grandchild.

enough of this, to think that i cried while typing that. and i'm laughing at myself for being so silly. ha.

and on the 2nd day of the new year, i was home alone. well, not a bad thing, i have the tv to myself, and nobody's there to nag at me, to scold me for channel-surfing. and i could have my long afternoon nap without any interruption. i had to call for MacDonalds for lunch again, because there was no cup noodles at home, and the delivery charge has increased to $3. my goodness. i can easily become broke in Singapore when the price for everything keeps on increasing.

perhaps i should consider going overseas for new year in future, maybe to Bago City, to celebrate its city's charter celebration, and the Babaylan Festival as well. =) miss ko po kayo!

No comments: