Monday, February 11, 2008

my 2 dear friends

thank you my friends, for bringing joy.. =)


Temogen, 4 years ago. haha.

Temogen, thank you gid, although you were the one who miss-called me and i was the one who ended up making the long-distance call. thank you for letting me know that you still miss my laughter, and if i wasn't on the train, you would have heard my horrendous laughter.. haha..

i was telling my friend that there's no one for me to practise my Tagalog with, and i would end up talking to myself. but thanks to you, it feels great, to be able to converse with you in my own bato-bato Tagalog. =) sana, siguro next time na lang, my Tagalog would be better.

and i can't stop teasing you, for not informing me of your wedding. ikaw ha, you never fail to surprise me. haha.. hopefully i'll get to see you before you settle down in Canada. and when your baby is born, i'll be the ninay! yeah! haha..


Huijie, 2 years ago. hehe..

and little tiger, Huijie, thanks for the mail from London. simple and small, but it's the thought that counts. and yes, i have faith too, that one day, we will visit Bago City together. =) looking forward to the day when Princess Sarah and Princess Riza take over Bago City.. hahah.. take care girl, and work towards your dream. i know you can do it. =)

thank you, my two dear friends. miss you guys lots lots. =)

No comments: