Friday, February 22, 2008

happy birthday, Ryzel

Happy birthday, Ryzel! happy birthday to my first godson! you are one-year old now! =)



i'm not particularly into kids, or rather babies. i have my fair share of tolerating their screams, and their silly annoying nonsense, no thanks to my kids and my little cousins.

but because Ryzel is my godchild, somehow i feel there is something closer. it's a special relationship. even people joked that he resembles me, a little. haha.. because he's so fair, unlike Ryan, his dad. ok, the wife Leizel is the fairer one.. haha..



ninay misses you, Ryzel! =) grow healthily, and stay cute! maybe the next time i see you, i won't be able to carry you anymore. haha..

------------------------------

i'm still kinda living in Filipino time. the sun is still not yet shining high up at 7 am, and i can't drag myself out of bed. stepping out of the office sometime near 7 pm, i would still think that it's still 5 pm, because that is how it seems, back in Philippines.

i miss the sunset, i miss riding on the van, sitting outside the house, looking at the sky turn dark. aww.


sunset, outside the Matti's house

thank you, sis Tricia, for the squid rings and polvoron and the keychains. =) they can come in just when i need some destressing at work. =) maraming salamat. miss you guys lots lots.

No comments: