Friday, January 11, 2008

the last 2 days..

it's my last 2 days here in Bago City (not counting the day i'm leaving).. good news, bad news, fun activities, long slacking time, making new friends, in all it has been a wonderful stay here..

i'm thankful for everybody here who has made me really feel right at home, treating me like a baby princess.. haha.. thank you, for trying to give in to whatever requests that i may have, and for everything you guys have done for me..

it was heartwarming to see the smiles on the kids.. even a simple gesture of me whipping out my camera, they would pose or put on their best smiles.. the genuine smiles when receiving the gifts.. thank you, kids..

even though this stay has been shorter than before, but it doesn't get less meaningful.. i'm getting more attached to the place, to the people.. think i'm going to miss the time where everybody sat down and watched Kapamilya Deal or No Deal, and everyone got excited at the briefcases being opened, and papa would laugh at my reactions.. haha..

thank you all.. from the adopted daughter of papa Momoy Matti, a.k.a. Riza Santos.. =)

No comments: