Tuesday, December 11, 2007

december memories..

ATTENTION!! yes, i'm going to repeat this until i've achieved my aim.. I WANT YOUR OLD STUFF!! OLD CLOTHES, OLD TOYS, OLD BOOKS FOR THE KIDS! usable stationery are welcome too!! really, your help would be greatly appreciated..

------------------------------
usually, by now i would be enjoying the sun and the beach in Philippines.. =(

oh well, sacrifices have to be made, and we can't keep on hanging on to what we used to have.. and i mean the freedom during school days.. yes, oh well, for the sake of better tomorrow, for the sake of fulfilling my wish of travelling round the world, i need to work.. sigh..

for the past 3 years, decembers are never dull and boring.. despite being in a country where everything is not as convenient as in here, its beauty is mesmerizing.. i like its rustic feel, although i would rejoice whenever i get my dose of surfing the internet.. hehe..

and because christmas is so much being celebrated over there (parties throughout the month!), you would really wanna stay there and spend a splendid christmas there.. you may not see the whole street lighted up like Orchard Road (hello, i stay in rural areas there), but the festive mood would definitely light up your christmas.. =) and of course, i'll never forget the time spent with all my wonderful friends there.. =)

and because these decembers are so special, hence the playlist for the month - december memories.. =)

all the songs hold special meanings to me.. some would make me remember the fun times i had, some would make me cry, some are just songs that i heard when i was there.. to friends in my YEP group, some songs may also ring a bell to you.. hehe..

my favourites: Leaving on a Jetplane, Hawak Kamay (Hold our hands together)..

so, enjoy.. while it's time for me to get some sleep..

No comments: