Tuesday, October 02, 2007

September's playlist..

playlist for September - Filipino teleserye soundtracks..

yup, don't laugh.. i do watch filipino dramas (they termed it teleseryes) one ok.. although some of their storylines are a bit exaggerating and ridiculous, but my main motive is to learn the language k.. haha..

that's beside the point..

every music has a story to tell, so do these soundtracks.. they add meanings and feelings to the shows.. and some of them do have special meanings to me as well.. =)

i'll highlight some songs here, but do try to listen to all of them.. haha..

1. Para Lang Sa Yo (Only For You)
this song is really very recent, and the teleserye is still ongoing.. basically the song is inspired by the love story between the two main characters in the show (who also happens to be real-life couple).. what i like about this song is the voice.. Aiza Seguerra.. she really has a very very nice voice.. =)

2. Makita Kang Muli (I'll See You Again)
ok, this is special for me.. the very first pinoy song i tried learning.. i remembered my friend was playing this song the entire afternoon.. non-stop.. and i started to sing along to the first few lines of the chorus.. and after that all my other friends started requesting me to sing (because i'll sound weird singing Tagalog? haha).. it will make me remember my Bago December 2006.. =)

3. Maybe
heard this song while watching my first teleserye.. at least it's in English and i understand it.. haha.. or at least that's the only thing i could understand out of the whole show, when i was still grasping the basic "i-me-you-they-we" Tagalog words.. haha..

yup, till then, enjoy the music! hehe..

No comments: