Monday, September 10, 2007

they are leaving on a jet plane..

huijie is now on her flight to London, to a place where she can let her creative juices run wild, where she knows she can reach out to her stars and pursue them..

seeing her carrying all her own luggages, walking in the departure gate, i really take my hats off to her.. a young girl who dare to choose to walk the path less taken.. once again it reminded me of the day i returned from Bago.. i have no idea why that moment suddenly spurred up, but it hurts.. a little..

ryan will be on his flight to Korea tomorrow, where an exciting (i presume) 4-month exchange awaits.. start practising your korean now, ryan.. haha..

as for me? i'm still stuck here, temporarily.. haa.. of course i would wish to be able to fly around, travelling to places, and if possible, be a travel guru.. haha.. there are so many places i want to explore, so many different cultures i want to experience..

but no matter what, Bago always hold a special place in my heart.. it may be a wonderful thing to have snow falling on your head on christmas night, or it may be an awesome sight to see the entire city light up from the top of the tower.. but it's even more meaningful when i know i can spend my christmas with people i can call my second family..

i look forward to my filipino christmas.. i want my filipino christmas..

No comments: