Thursday, June 07, 2007

shrek 3 and surprise presents..

things aren't that bad now, or so i hope.. at least there are things to cheer me up.. =)



Shrek 3!! went to watch the movie with friends from the orchestra.. it was damn hilarious.. and those shrek babies, so cute!!! my favourite part of the movie - when the baby shrek appeared in shrek's dream and called him "da-da" with the eyes big and wide.. haha.. laughed my head off..

i wonder if they sell these cute plush toys here in Singapore.. haha..


and i received my squid rings, all the way from Bago!! yeahhey.. and also the t-shirt from tricia and family.. =) thanks so much, my friends! finally, i have my own TRY t-shirt.. haha..

i still want to catch Pirates of the Caribbean 3.. and i think i missed Spiderman 3.. maybe i should try out those rental stores..

No comments: