Wednesday, June 27, 2007

kids make me sick..

sometimes kids really make me sick..

me: so, what's the first step?
girl: what?
me: we did so many examples already, you should know by now..
girl: what? i dunno!

(after revising the first step again..)

me: ok, then the next step?
girl: what?
me: what? you tell me, not i give you the answer..
girl: then what?
me: then what what?
girl: how i know??

(my goodness.. so i had to do the whole thing with her again..)

me: ok, next question, do it yourself..
girl: har? i forget how to do already..

(wah biang oei.. that was the n-th time i was going through division questions..)

me: hoy.. look at what you are writing.. this is a division question, not multiplication question..
girl: i only know how to times, dunno how to divide..
me: they are opposites of each other what, and we did so many questions already, and don't tell me that you forget again hor..
girl: aiya, don't care lar..

(eyes big big.. this kind of student exists.. my god..)

me: see, the same mistake again.. what is 7 x 8?
girl: 60
me: wrong
girl: 64
me: wrong again
girl: correct what.. wrong meh?
me: wrong
girl: then what?
me: count it out, don't guess.. maths you cannot use guessing one..
girl: then how?

(i really wanna puke..)

No comments: