Friday, May 25, 2007

it's over!!

yeahhey!! i passed!! i'm offically out of the evil clutches of NUS!! haha.. =D

i was so worried over PL1101E - Intro to Psychology.. negative marking leh.. and that LSM3252 - Evolution and Comparative Genetics.. screwed up the oral presentation and had to deal with the irritating tutor..

but it's all over!! yeahhey!! =D

and the kids, overly noisy and talkative today.. and the boy kept saying he's cute and handsome and smart and talented and blah blah blah..

boy: teacher, i know you like to see me..
me: wert, who wants to see you everyday..
boy: but i'm so handsome and cute!
me: you know the meaning of cute? it means adorable but ugly.. so that means you are ugly lor..
*muahhahahaha*
and he spilled my cup of coke, and sat on his chair until he fell over.. haha.. heck, i was indulging in my ice-cream then.. haha.. what a nice parent.. =D

i'm going to celebrate with Pirates of the Caribbean 3, Shrek 3, more shopping and pyscho-ing my parents for my trip.. heheh..

but still no tv.. damn..

No comments: