Wednesday, April 04, 2007

poor stitch..

my little stitch broke its ear!! oh my!! my poor stitch.. boohoo.. this little stitch was from wanfen and wanying.. because they know i love stitch.. but now its ear is broken! so sad..



took another picture of my big and little tofu.. and i think it's time i bring the big tofu to the laundry shop.. oops.. haha.. will do it after exams.. haha.. but i really enjoy his company.. he has replaced my smelly pillow (which my mum threw it away when i was away in Bago, without my permission!!) but he doesn't smell k.. haha..



heard this from somewhere, "losing is important, because that's what make us stronger".. but there are some things that i wouldn't even want to entertain the thought of losing them.. i would rather give up my strength, than to have them taken away from me..

No comments: