Friday, March 30, 2007

fiery lecturer..

for the first time in my 3 years in NUS, i witnessed how my lecturer got frustrated with the noise level in his class, so frustrated that he chased students out of the lecture hall.. *eyes wide open*.. and i supposed those 3 gals were super embarrassed when the whole class turned to look at them.. haha..

sigh.. the crucial month has begun.. besides the endless rush for reports and assignments, time to start panicking over exams.. oh shucks.. that means more late nights, later late nights.. and perhaps a grouchier me.. haa.. but i can be easily pleased with chocolates, coke and chips.. haha..

and don't ask about me getting a job.. i'm not going to think of that until after the exams.. haha.. i still have plans for what i want to do.. haha.. we'll see..

finishing all those bloody reports are more important at the moment.. haha.. good luck to those on the verge of going crazy over reports too.. haha.. like me..

No comments: