Saturday, January 06, 2007

back from my second home..

i'm back, from my second home.. =)

coming back, was again, something hard to do.. saying goodbyes, and all the cryings.. haha.. but i think i cried less.. at least i didn't cry when i entered the boarding gate.. =)

this time round, although the transit was more convenient, without having to claim my luggage at the domestic airport and moving out of the airport.. but i still made a booboo.. my passport was not chopped, so i had to get out of the boarding gate and requeue for all procedures again.. and the people there all thought i was a filipina when i spoke tagalog.. haha.. and i surprised them by showing my passport.. haha..

and the customs at changi airport is so self-service now.. scanning my own passport and thumbprint.. and that's it.. haha..

but anyway, a sincere and heartfelt thanks to everybody in Bago City.. TRY, the Matti family and relatives, the Mondia, Singson and Torres family and their big family, the HRMO staff, joenil and family, and everyone else in the neighbourhood, in the schools, and people i've met.. thank you all so much, for giving me such a wonderful time and memories.. =) thank you, for being so nice to me, helping me, giving me treats, allowing all my requests.. hehe..

but please, the next time i fall sick, no need to make a fuss out of it.. i can take care of myself.. hahaha.. =D

i'll remember all the good time i have spent there, the ice-box cake, my specially-prepared mashed potatoes, the jokes and the new words i've learnt.. =) and also our theme song, hawak kamay.. =) i'll make ton-ton sing that to me again.. haha..

and sorry, for any inconvenience caused due to my requests, for any unintentional silly jokes i've made, and whatever trouble i have given.. =)

i'll remember tricia's two words, "Be Back".. and papa's words too.. and everybody's.. and i'll be back *hopefully so*.. =)

so for now, i'll miss all of you.. we are just a text away, and there's always emails, calls, and my blog! =) love all of you, miss all of you, and i'll be back.. *hopefully*.. =)

No comments: