Wednesday, November 29, 2006

bad night..

i didn't sleep well last night.. not because of the exams.. exams are not of a high importance in my life anyway..

i was yawning so heavily, but somehow i was tossing and turning.. my mind was in a whirl.. but i couldn't pinpoint to any particular thing going through my mind then..

then i had a weird dream.. it was like, a flashback of the past year.. i saw my friends in philippines, i saw my tuition kids, and i saw what i did for this past year..

and now i realise, time really flies.. now the year is coming to an end, and i'm flying off next fri.. isn't that fast? i still thought of my trip last year, and now i'm going back again.. haha.. and listening to x'mas songs on radio or on the streets will make me feel that i'm in philippines for a moment.. coming to think of it, this will be the 3rd year consecutively spending x'mas in philippines.. =)

now i hear christmas songs again.. x'mas is in the air!

No comments: