Sunday, October 29, 2006

long working weekend..

it's a sunday, but i'm tutoring for 8 hours.. from 8.30 am... wahhhh... and yesterday i had to wake up early too, to make my way down to Sengkang (the other side of the earth) to collect toys from a kind-hearted man.. now i need sleep...

but many thanks to this kind-hearted man and his family, for giving me so many toys.. too bad my box is too small for the children's table that he wanted to give.. but still, many many thanks.. and to biyun too, for helping me carrying all the toys back to my house.. =)

and for the first time, i received my first birthday present so many days ahead.. haha.. thanks auntie! it's not even November.. haha.. and people, please please please don't get me any Sudoku books.. so silly!! haha.. i can play the game online for free you know.. =P

ahhh.. time to rest my eyes..

No comments: