Thursday, September 07, 2006

not in a good condition..

i think it's time for me to take a short break, or maybe treat myself to some peace and good chocolates.. i don't know if i'm stressed out, getting caught up with tons of things, because i think i'm immune to realise that..

i was sick a few days ago, and i've been so forgetful these few days, that i can leave the house without my handphone.. and almost without my wallet and ezlink card.. wert.. and i almost mess up my labwork's readings..

and today's performance at the Esplanade was ermm... no comments.. mistakes, creaky sounds, off-tune.. and all will be repeated next week =(..but still, thanks kathy, for your encouragement, and the rest for being there to listen to our performance..

and nanay bambie, your surprising email managed to uplift my mood.. =) this is the first time you sent an email to me.. haha.. usually the news and good wishes start spreading through patrice or other people.. and yes i will see you in december in Bago, i will make everybody practise their english, and i will practise my bato-bato ilonggo and tagalog.. =)

for the next week, things are going to be in havoc.. boxes coming in, collection of items, more labwork, more tuition, and 1 more performance..

manz.. i think i really need some chocolates..

No comments: