Friday, July 14, 2006

i found a sponsor!

damn.. my handphone failed on me!! on such an important day!! arghh!! it was always loyal to me, waking me up whenever i want it to, but today, it failed on me!! and i woke up so damn late!! i was supposed to meet a potential sponsor for my december trip this morning at 10am, but i woke up at 11am!! hell.. thought i almost screwed up this meeting..

but then again, i have good news.. haha.. i've got the sponsor!! =D.. yeah!! a sponsor for stationery items.. haha.. it was kinda nerve-wreaking, partly because i was late, and i have never try to secure such deals before.. haha.. now i'll have to settle all the paperwork, and i must find a shipping company, asap.. pray pray pray..

after that i met up with helen, to buy a yoga mat.. haha.. yar, i'm starting my first yoga lesson tomorrow.. i'm a healthy baby.. wahaha..

yes, time to get down to serious work.. and i'm still coughing.. *faints*

No comments: