Tuesday, July 04, 2006

the diary..

i was reading the diary that i wrote during my first stay in Bago, 2004.. it made me realise quite a few things.. i used to write a lot of chinese then, but now i think i need to write more.. haha.. starting to lose the touch of the language.. haha..

back to the point, the entries in the diary (the brown one which all YEP participants would have) reminded me that everything is not forever.. the entries not only reminded me of what the 24 of us did over there, but also recorded my thoughts, what i saw in the filipinos, and what i hope of.. and sadly, i didn't fulfil all that.. other than making a trip back again last year..

it contained memories, and all the problems that we had faced.. faded memories.. which is what a diary is for..

it makes me wonder, how imperfect i am, then and now.. and how we should make our lives less imperfect.. by living it to the fullest..

suddenly i miss how we did the "hi-5".. nobody knows the "hi-5" culture here.. it's so filipino, and nobody knows it here.. sometimes i reached out my hand for a "hi-5", and when there was no response, i forgot that here is not philippines.. can anyone over there fly here now to do that with me?!?

"the truth about the truth is, it hurts.. that's why we lie."

--------------------

cough cough.. when u get sick, everything comes in a package.. fever, flu, cough.. now fever and flu's gone, but still coughing.. and my throat and abdomen hurts whenever i cough.. arghh.. but i want to get out of the house again!!

No comments: