Wednesday, June 28, 2006

break..

my foot is hurting.. rheumatism acting up again.. yar old granny is speaking here..

went out for a ktv session with huiyan, yanyi and eric.. surprisingly this holiday i've been singing quite a lot.. the last singing craze was a year ago.. really! no kidding! everything was in such a rush for the past year.. after cramming for 4 months, i hurridly set off to Bago, and came back just in time for another 4 months of cramming, before i got this break..

and i really quite enjoy this break.. i have full control of my time (or at least to a certain extent.. haha).. i can go wherever and whenever i want.. to swim, to meet up with friends, to give tuition to 5 kids, to watch tv, to watch my philippino shows (and with my mum occasionally popping by my room and staring at me for laughing at the screen in a language she don't understand.. haha).. and of course this holiday was brightened up by the appearance of tricia and joenil!! =D

and before this holiday is going to come to an end - one month left!! - i'm going to make use of the sale to do some shopping, to sort things out in my room, and to seriously get started for the preparation of my donation collection..

wish me luck.. haha

No comments: