Tuesday, May 16, 2006

slacker is happy..

whee~~ tricia and family and friends received the things i sent over!! yeah!! thanks to zhaoyuan, who helped me pass the stuff over to them.. =) though she won't get to read this anyway.. haha.. very happy lar, they got to see the pictures, and read the letters i wrote.. i think it was quite mushy, the way i wrote.. haha.. kept mentioning "thank you"s in all the letters.. haha.. but it's all from my heart.. =) was grinning to myself all the way, when nina texted me this morning that she received the stuff.. she said everyone had a good laugh looking at the pictures.. haha.. awwww.. i couldn't get to see their reactions manz.. would miss out all the fun.. oh well, like i always say, I'LL BE BACK!! hehe.. hope the mondia's family would have received my letter and photos by now.. =) oh.. thanks tricia!! =)

anyway, i've been slacking at home since my last paper.. not that i'm not finding a job k.. just that i emailed the companies, and yet no replies.. now left with 2 months how to find a job.. i still want some extra cash for my end-of-year mission, and hopefully a shopping spree with giftsy my thai friend in bangkok this coming end-july wor.. if not a MP3 player would be nice, too.. haha..

so what have i been doing? other than teaching tuition (which only constitutes to 5 hours a week) i have been watching philippino shows and listening to pinoy songs all the while.. haha.. can predict that lar har? haha.. think i spend more time in front of my computer watching the shows compared to watching tv.. hahha.. they have new drama coming up!! whee~! haha.. now's a good time for me to master my tagalog.. haha..

No comments: