Saturday, March 18, 2006

RiverMaya rocks!

whee~~!! i'm super high manz!! RiverMaya rocks!! woohoo~~!! haha.. a philippino-day for me manz.. haha..



was looking forward to watching RiverMaya's performance.. i was told that they are one of the best few philippino bands.. was finding kakis to go with me.. so i managed to grab aline.. haha.. when we were there, there were quite a lot of people waiting there already.. you see, it was an outdoor performance at esplanade, so it's kinda first-come-first-serve basis.. we couldn't get a good standing place, but i could still at least get to see their little heads lar.. haha.. but all around me were philippinos.. haha.. i was kinda back to philippines for a few moments.. haha..



but when RiverMaya started performing.. they rocked the place manz!! they sang in english and in tagalog.. which got the crowd hyped up.. =) really enjoyed their performance manz.. haha..

their first performance was only about half-hour long.. not enough.. haha.. but aline had to go for her gym.. so i went suntec with her, and did my own shopping.. and ended up buying a dress for $15.. haha originally it was $49 you know.. haha..

RiverMaya's next performance was actually at 10pm.. but aline and waipeng were tired.. so we just sat down at CoffeeBeans for a drink, before leaving..

so on the way to the mrt, i was thinking, "why not i walk pass esplanade again, see if they are still performing".. the impulsive me walked to the open space with the big stage, to find myself being drowned in a sea of philippinos.. haha.. but i was late, and they finished their performance.. then i saw my cousin with his friend there.. haha.. what a coincidence.. the crowd was waiting for their autograph session, so my cousin went to buy two of their cds so that we could have a closer contact with them.. haha..

so... ...


a close-up shot with the band's vocalist/keyboardist Rico Blanco!! whee~!! =P

and of course, the autographed cds.. =)


too bad the cds belong to my cousin.. sheesh..

oh oh.. and i received a letter from my (or rather, our) adopted child!!! whee~~!! so happy.. haha.. and oh yar, thanks to aline for the cute nice test-tube with my name in it.. =) i like the colour.. =)

and i'm going to continue watching my philippino movie Don't Give Up On Us.. hehe.. finally with english subtitles.. yeah..

No comments: