Wednesday, December 07, 2005

christmas mood..

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There's just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is...
You

this may ring a tune to some (you guys know who you are =D) but this song is exceptionally special to me.. it brings back wonderful memories of us celebrating christmas in bago city last year..

listening to christmas songs right now.. i really don't know why i bought the christmas cds, subconciously i want to listen to christmas songs.. maybe somehow it will let me feel like i'm back in bago celebrating christmas with a bunch of wonderful friends..

sorry tricia and friends, for letting you guys worry about me.. rest assure that i will try my best to make my way back.. =) in such a way that i don't upset anyone of course.. =)

thanks to people who have been praying for me (i hope).. huijie, junbing, huiyan etc.. hugs to you people.. =)

back to me and my christmas songs..

No comments: