Friday, November 04, 2005

primary school maths paper..

grrr.. still feeling frustrated.. long story.. better not type it out.. or i will end up clenching my fists and bang on the table..

anyway.. today's lecture was really useless.. nothing went into my head.. and guess what me and biyun did..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

i took out the practice papers meant for my tuition kid, and let biyun did it.. haha..

bo liao hor..

that's our mode of self-entertainment when we weren't paying attention to the lecturer.. haha..

pri. 2 maths.. and guess what biyun got?

no.. no full marks...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

only 93/100!! biyun.. time to revise your primary school maths?? haha..

thanks for the coke, biyun!! will continue to think of my birthday wish list.. haha.. oh.. i still want a hunk.. *grins*

on my way home, i met my primary school friend, peirong.. she lives just a few blocks away from mine, but we hardly get to see each other.. glad to see that she's doing well.. but she said i looked pale!! oh no.. look, what has all these studying has done to me.. maybe i should just burn up all my notes.. haha..

k.. enough of all this rubbish.. back to studying.. and thinking of ways to clear the stuff in my room..

No comments: