Tuesday, November 15, 2005

happy birthday to me..

alright.. a very happy 20th birthday to me.. =)

many thanks to people who have sent SMSes, MSN, cards, emails, messages to wish me happy birthday.. =) heartwarming, i must say.. the funniest one goes to biyun.. the flash.. oh man.. haha..

did nothing much anyway.. as i've said before, i don't really celebrate birthdays.. it's not any important occasion or a public holiday (how i wish).. not in the mood anyway..

and so i find listening to my bubble-blowing in the pool therapeutic.. haha.. yar.. went for a swim.. took things off my mind for a while.. this time round no kids (good..) but young little gals playing in the pool and blocking my lane..

went to collect my new passport after that.. all the way to lavender, only to stay in that building for less than 15 mins.. oh well.. no mood for shopping anyway.. by the way, the new passport is only valid for 5 years instead of the old 10 years, for "security" reasons.. and i had to pay $50.. so expensive.. i pity those who go overseas only once in a few years.. luckily i still make my trip back to malaysia every year, to make the passport worth, and to collect my ang-bao money of course.. *grin*

ok ok.. no celebration, but i treated myself to..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


tho it defeats the purpose of me swimming 8 laps at a go.. but i need the coke..

anyway thanks to huijie and her mum for the old clothes.. =)

time to get back to the lab report.. sianz..

No comments: