Monday, July 11, 2005

japanese drama..

manz.. i miss watching japanese dramas.. don't u people find japanese guys cute?? haha.. but that's not the main point.. haa.. i'm more of a j-pop person rather than a k-pop one.. so u hardly get to catch me watching those soapy korean dramas.. haha..

anyway, back to the topic.. yar.. i miss watching japanese dramas.. it has really been a long time since i really follow a jap drama all the way.. blame it on the irregular lifestyle i'm leading.. tsktsk.. so i was watching this "Emergency Room 24 Hours" earlier on.. reminds me of the days when i used to go ga-ga over japanese guys.. haha.. but i really enjoy watching jap dramas, especially those related to the medical field.. =) the only time i can continue dreaming about my aspirations.. haha..

yar, don't laugh.. i wanted to be a doctor.. too bad my results are too sucky (partly because i'm the lazy type) and that makes me jealous of the doctors and i can only dream of being one, like those in the dramas.. haha.. sometimes the story plots could be very-the-drama, but i think they just wanted to bring out the sense of hope and love in everyone.. =)

maybe i'll try geting to somewhere near my aspiration, perhaps by being a health-care worker.. but i really don't know what lies in front of me.. it all depends.. i really don't know.. think my future looks bleak.. i just want to go on more expeditions around the world helping the poor.. possible?? hmm...

No comments: