Saturday, July 23, 2005

birthday party..

went for melissa's birthday party earlier on.. together with some YEP mates.. and i just got home.. quite tiring, the journey back home was quite long.. it was at changi, but was thankful that ryan drove me home..

it was fun seeing them.. especially for some whom i have not seen for quite a period of time.. like anna, meiyee, luke.. it was like a mini-YEP gathering.. haha.. hopefully we will still be close even after years.. haha..

was thinking about birthday parties.. i never really had a birthday party before.. only when i was young, when i don't know what's happening in the world.. and i never really had a birthday cake ever since primary school days.. but i'm really glad there are people out there remembering my birthday, giving me surprises occasionally (just like last year's, when kaiwen and aline & co. popped 2 birthday cakes out for me.. haha).. but for most of the time, it was only me and myself on my birthday.. for me it's just another normal day, just that i will be older every year.. and i guess i won't have a celebration on my 21st birthday.. because my birthday will always be in the midst of exam preparation.. oh well.. glad to know that there are people out there who remember me as a friend..

No comments: