Monday, June 20, 2005

back..

i m back.. =)

4 days spent in malaysia.. 3 days in ipoh and 1 day in penang to be exact..

16 june - reached ipoh early in the morning.. nicole's mum came to fetch us.. had dim sum for breakfast, headed home, slept for a few hours (i was unable to sleep on the bus.. >_<).. woke up and ready for shopping! haha.. went JUSCO, then had dinner with nicole's parents and her aunt.. the ipoh hor fun and stir-fried "tow gay" (bean sprouts).. went back, watched cable tv (yar.. and my free movie for the day.. haha)..

17 june - went up to penang, taking the 8.45am bus.. near 3 hours of the journey, catching some sleep on the bus.. had a look of the lab of the university there, and thank god NUS is much much better.. bought lunch and went to nicole's rented house to put our stuff and watched another movie there.. haa.. sent nicole's friend to the airport, then another shopping spree at Gurney Plaza.. went back to the house, and had a swim there.. then we went to stay over at my auntie's house (nicole's room was small and no air-con.. haha) and had supper and my aunt drove us around the town area.. went back and watched another movie with nicole and my cousin, mingfu.. he's super active manz.. if he were my student i will have another headache dealing him.. haha.. and we slept at 5+ in the morning..

18 june - rushing for the afternoon bus back to ipoh.. overslept.. haha.. then went shopping at PARKSON.. coincidentally the last malaysian idol finalists were having an autograph session and lots of people were there, screaming their heads off.. duh.. i hate huge crowds.. and kids.. haha.. then had steamboat buffet for dinner with my "da gu" (father's sister) and my auntie and cousins and nicole's parents.. then went my da gu's house for a while, then went back home, another free movie and was trying to complete a 1000-pieces jigsaw puzzle with nicole.. ended up falling asleep around 6+ in the morning..

19 june - last day in malaysia.. went to a cave with my 2 cousins (xiang and jie) to walk around, but ended up playing the swing.. haha.. i am a kid myself =P.. yar and my auntie bought a lot of local products for me.. manz.. so i had to make use of the spare bag i've got and the food alone already took up 3/4 of the space.. sheesh.. dinner with my relatives again before me catching my bus home..

quite an enjoyable trip, spending my time shopping and visiting my relatives.. wanna go for another trip down to my "home town".. it will be great to see all my relatives gathering together.. then it will be a very huge gathering.. =)

oh well.. had quite a bit of "achievements" over there.. bought quite a number of things.. and i am nice enough to buy some stuff for my little baby cousins my bro.. and the snacks i brought back should be enough to feed the family for a week.. =P

No comments: