Thursday, March 31, 2005

early weekend..

yeah.. finally done with the practical report.. sacrificed my stats tutorial this morning.. no wait.. i didn't sacrifice it.. i will never sacrifice my sleep for the tutorial.. haha.. supposed to hand in my stats homework due tomorrow.. but i completed and handed it in during my break in school this afternoon.. so that means i don't need to go to school tomorrow!! haha..

kareen crashed my calculus lecture today.. and think she got a shock when she saw my lecturer came walking in.. haha.. bowl-shaped haircut, long sleeve shirt, tie, and a big pot belly.. haha.. and she don't understand what he was talking about.. haha.. oh well.. perhaps i have succeeded in tuning my frequency to try understanding his weird language..

nicole went back m'sia for this weekend, my dad too is going back tomorrow for qing ming festival.. the house is gonna be a little bit quiet this weekend.. nah.. i will create havoc!! muahahaha..

shall go for a little retail therapy tomorrow before giving tuition.. =P

No comments: